TRUSTEE FORECLOSURE AUCTION
Auctions: Wednesday, February 20th - held on each site
Previews: February 6th and 13th - 12 noon to 4 pm or by appointment
Sale #1 - February 20th at 10:00 am on site
Two Office Condominiums, Williamsburg, Virginia
Williamsburg Office Park
1307 Jamestown Road
Suite 202 "E" - Approximately 1,000 sf
Suite 203 "F" - Approximately 2,000 sf
Tax Assessed Value: $314,000.00
Suite 202 (Approximately 1,000 sf)
Parcel ID: 481120009E
Tax Assessed Value: $157,000.00
Association Fee: $208.33 per month (approx.)
Single Story - Ground level Office/Medical Space, Large Reception/Waiting Area/Three Private Offices
Suite 203 (Approximately 2,000 sf)
Parcel ID: 481120009F
Tax Assessed Value: $157,000.00
Association Fee: $416.66 per month (approx.)
First Floor:´(4) Private Offices, Storage Room and kitchenette
Second Floor: (3) Private Offices, Reception Area, Kitchen Area/Lounge with Sky Lighting
All questions concerning the owners Association, Resale Disclosure Documents, Association Disclosure
Packets, 2013 Budget, Articles of Incorporation, etc. are to be directed to the Berkeley Property´
Management 757-229-6810 ext: 212 or firstname.lastname@example.org or view at www.walker-inc.com
Terms and Conditions:
1. REGISTRATION: Bids are only accepted from registered bidders. Bring your driver´s license for identification. A Cashier´s Check in the amount of $10,000.00 is required to register. The cashier´s check is to be made payable to STEWART TRUSTEE SERVICES, LLC.
2. DEPOSIT: Each successful bidder will sign a Foreclosure Sale Agreement immediately following the falling of the hammer, and the Cashier´s Check in the amount of $10,000.00, will be delivered to the Substitute Trustee and will be applied to the purchase price at closing. The Deposits are Non-Refundable. Closings are to take place within 30 days of sale - Time will be of the Essence.
3. DEED: The properties are being sold by the Substitute Trustee and the property to be conveyed by Special Warranty Deed.
4. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale, take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sales or the properties.
5. BUYER´S PREMIUM: There is a 5% Buyer´s Premium in effect on day of sale. The Buyer´s Premium is added to the high bid amount, to determine the Contract Sales Price.
6. "AS-IS", "WHERE-IS": The property, will be sold "AS-IS", "WHERE-IS". Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company or Substitute Trustee.
7. WARRANTY: The Trustee, Secured Lender and Auctioneer make no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the properties being sold. All property is being sold As-Is, Where-Is and With all defaults.
8. ADVERTISEMENTS: All information provided by Auction Company and Substitute Trustee is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information contained in this brochure and any
advertisements by Auction Company or Substitute Trustee are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company and Substitute Trustee.
9. REPRESENTATION: Auction Company and its representatives represent the Foreclosing Party.
10. BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.