TRUSTEE FORECLOSURE AUCTION
Auctions: Wednesday, February 20th - held on each site
Previews: February 6th and 13th - 12 noon to 4 pm or by appointment
Sale #2 - February 20th at 12:00 noon on site
Commercial Building, Newport News, Virginia
813 79th Street
Newport News, Virginia
Approximately 3,000 sf w/ Parking
10 Private Parking Spaces
Central HVAC on both floors
Zoned: C-1 - Commercial Retail
Tax Assessed Value: $184,400.00
Parcel ID: 274000226
Tax Assessed Value: $185,400.00
Paid in 2008: $190,000.00
Central HVAC on both floors
Maintenance Free with Brick and Vinyl Siding
Large Pylon Sign in Front of Building
First Floor:´ Large Reception/Waiting Area, Large
Executive Office, Mini Kitchen, Unfinished Storage Area, Central HVAC
Second Floor:´ (3) Bedroom/Offices, 1 1/2 bath
Apartment with Kitchen, Central HVAC, Large
Reception Area (which can easily be converted to
Terms and Conditions:
1. REGISTRATION: Bids are only accepted
from registered bidders. Bring your driver´s license for
identification. A Cashier´s Check in the amount of $10,000.00 is
required to register. The cashier´s check is to be made payable to
STEWART TRUSTEE SERVICES, LLC.
2. DEPOSIT: Each successful bidder will sign a Foreclosure Sale
Agreement immediately following the falling of the hammer, and the
Cashier´s Check in the amount of $10,000.00, will be delivered to the
Substitute Trustee and will be applied to the purchase price at closing.
The Deposits are Non-Refundable. Closings are to take place within 30
days of sale - Time will be of the Essence.
3. DEED: The properties are being sold by the Substitute Trustee and the property to be conveyed by Special Warranty Deed.
4. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale, take
precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written,
concerning the sales or the properties.
5. BUYER´S PREMIUM: There is a 5% Buyer´s Premium in effect on day
of sale. The Buyer´s Premium is added to the high bid amount, to
determine the Contract Sales Price.
6. "AS-IS", "WHERE-IS": The property,
will be sold "AS-IS", "WHERE-IS". Potential Buyers must perform such
independent investigations with respect to the property as they deem
necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company or
7. WARRANTY: The Trustee, Secured Lender and Auctioneer make no
warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the
properties being sold. All property is being sold As-Is, Where-Is and
With all defaults.
8. ADVERTISEMENTS: All information provided by Auction Company
and Substitute Trustee is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The
information contained in this brochure and any
advertisements by Auction Company or Substitute Trustee are subject
to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its
accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company and
9. REPRESENTATION: Auction Company and its representatives represent the Foreclosing Party.
10. BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.