3% Broker Participation
Sale #1: Saturday, February 23rd at 10 am on site
Previews: February 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th - 12 noon to 4 pm or by appointment
718 North Broad Street, Salem, Virginia
Tax Assessed Value: $173,600.00
Walking Distance to Downtown/Roanoke College
Tax Map # 62-5-8 - Built in 1958 - Corner Lot on .25 +/- Acres
- 1,320 sf with 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
- 1,080 sf Basement (Partially Finished)
- Hardwood Floors
- Large Deck - Gazebo - Garden Area - Sun room
- Public Utilities - Gas Heat - Central Air
Leased on a month to month Basis at $1,000.00/mth
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. REGISTRATION: Bids are only accepted from registered bidders. Bring your driver´s license for identification. A Cashier´s Check in the amount of 10% of the Contract Price is required to register.
2. DEPOSIT: Each successful bidder will sign a Memorandum of Sale, immediately following the falling of the hammer, and the Cashier´s Check in the amount of 10% of the Contract Price for each sale, will be delivered to the Substitute Trustee and will be applied to the purchase price at closing. The Deposits are Non-Refundable. Closings are to take place within 30 days of sale - Time will be of the Essence.
3. DEED: The properties are being sold by the Substitute Trustee and the property to be conveyed by Special Warranty Deed.
4. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale, take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sales or the properties.
5. "AS-IS", "WHERE-IS": The property, will be sold "AS-IS", "WHERE-IS". Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company or Substitute Trustee.
6. ADVERTISEMENTS: All information provided by Auction Company and Substitute Trustee is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information contained in this brochure and any
advertisements by Auction Company or Substitute Trustee are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company and Substitute Trustee.
7. REPRESENTATION: Auction Company and its representatives represent the Foreclosing Party.
8. ABSOLUTE AUCTION: These properties are sold "Absolute" - regardless of the Price.
9. BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.
10. BROKER PARTICIPATION: There is a 3% Broker Participation offered to Broker following the Auction Company´s Broker Participation Guidelines. Contact us or see our website for the Broker Participation Form, with the guidelines. All required guidelines must be followed to qualify for the 3% Broker Participation.