3% Broker Participation
Saturday, February 23rd at 12 noon on site
Previews: February 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th - 12 noon to 4 pm or by appointment
1532 High Street, Salem, Virginia
Tax Assessed Value: $284,900.00
Custom Built - Custom Designed Home
Tax Map # 21-1-2.3 - Built in 2006 - Split Foyer Construction - .33 Acres - Emerson Pond Estates
First Floor: Approximately 2,000 sf with 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths
- Custom Construction with Custom Designed High Trey Ceilings in the
Kitchen, Dining, and Living Room
- High Ceilings and Hardwood Flooring throughout
- Huge Master Suite with Large Walk-In Closet with custom built-ins,
Master Bath with Jacuzzi Corner Tub
- Laundry Room on First Floor
- Walk-Out French Doors to 14´ x 14´ deck
- Central HVAC - Public Utilities
Lower Floor: Approximately 2,000 sf (Family Room, 1 Bath, 2
Car Garage and Full Kitchen)
- 1,000 sf finished - Large Family Room, Full Bath and Full Kitchen
(High Ceilings, Tile Flooring, Recess Lighting and Ceiling Fan)
- 1,000 sf 2-car Garage with extra storage
(Two Electric Doors, Washer/Dryer (Gas), Work/Storage Area
House will be vacant - Tenants are moving
- Large Back Deck
- Privacy Fence
- Maintenance Free
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. REGISTRATION: Bids are only accepted from registered bidders.
Bring your driver´s license for identification. A Cashier´s Check in the
amount of 10% of the Contract Price is required to register.
2. DEPOSIT: Each successful bidder will sign a Memorandum of Sale,
immediately following the falling of the hammer, and the Cashier´s Check
in the amount of 10% of the Contract Price for each sale, will be
delivered to the Substitute Trustee and will be applied to the purchase
price at closing. The Deposits are Non-Refundable. Closings are to take
place within 30 days of sale - Time will be of the Essence.
3. DEED: The properties are being sold by the Substitute Trustee and the property to be conveyed by Special Warranty Deed.
4. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale, take
precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written,
concerning the sales or the properties.
5. "AS-IS", "WHERE-IS": The property, will be sold "AS-IS",
"WHERE-IS". Potential Buyers must perform such independent
investigations with respect to the property as they deem necessary to
verify information provided by Auction Company or Substitute Trustee.
6. ADVERTISEMENTS: All information provided by Auction
Company and Substitute Trustee is deemed reliable but is not
warranted. The information contained in this brochure and any
advertisements by Auction Company or Substitute Trustee are subject
to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its
accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company and
7. REPRESENTATION: Auction Company and its representatives represent the Foreclosing Party.
8. ABSOLUTE AUCTION: These properties are sold "Absolute" - regardless of the Price.
9. BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.
10. BROKER PARTICIPATION: There is a 3% Broker Participation offered
to Broker following the Auction Company´s Broker Participation
Guidelines. Contact us or see our website for the Broker Participation
Form, with the guidelines. All required guidelines must be followed to
qualify for the 3% Broker Participation.