Commercial Building in Suffolk, Virginia
Auction: Friday, March 15th at 12:00 noon on site
Previews: February 28th and March 7th (10 am to 2 pm or by appointment)
3485 Holland Road, Suffolk, Virginia
Building Size: 3,200 sf
Lot Size: .72 +/- acre
Zoning: M1 (Light Industrial District)
150´ +/- Road Frontage (Holland Road)
Tax Assessed Value: $270,700.00
Building - Manufactured by Heritage - Built 1995
Tax Map # 42-31A - Parcel 1 - .723 +/- acres
Zoned M-1 - Light Industrial District with a Conditional Use Permit per Application
- Florescent Lighting with 8 sky lights
- Insulated walls and ceiling
- Built on a concrete slab with
- (2) 12´ x 12´ roll up doors
- Ceiling Heights - 14´ Center / 12´ Eves
- Ceiling Air Vents (2) 8´ Manual Vents
- Concrete - 66´ x 30´ driveway and
Pad Site 29´ x 61´
(2) Two HVAC Systems - Climate Controlled for Offices and Warehouse
(2) Electric Furnaces with (2) Outside Units
Office/Reception Area 12´ x 10´ and 10´ x 10´. Plus two level - Tool Room down and Office Up. Approximate 8´ x 12´ level.
Personal Property is not included in sale.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. REGISTRATION: Bids are only accepted from registered bidders. Bring your driver´s license for identification. A Cashier´s Check in the amount of $9,000.00 is required to register. The cashier´s check is to be made payable to STEWART TRUSTEE SERVICES, LLC.
2. DEPOSIT: The successful bidder will sign a Foreclosure Sale Agreement immediately following the falling of the hammer, and the Cashier´s Check in the amount of $9,000.00, will be delivered to the Substitute Trustee and will be applied to the purchase price at closing. The Deposit is Non-Refundable. Closing is to take place within 30 days of sale. Time will be of the Essence.
3. DEED: The property is being sold by the Substitute Trustee and the property to be conveyed by Special Warranty Deed.
4. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale, take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale or the property.
5. BUYER´S PREMIUM: There is a 5% Buyer´s Premium in effect on day of sale. The Buyer´s Premium is added to the high bid amount, to determine the Contract Sales Price.
6. "AS-IS", "WHERE-IS": The property, will be sold "AS-IS", "WHERE-IS". Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company or Substitute Trustee.
7. WARRANTY: The Trustee, Secured Lender and Auctioneer make no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the properties being sold. All property is being sold As-Is, Where-Is and With all defaults.
8. ADVERTISEMENTS: All information provided by Auction Company and Substitute Trustee is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information contained in this brochure and any
advertisements by Auction Company or Substitute Trustee are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company and Substitute Trustee.
9. REPRESENTATION: Auction Company and its representatives represent the Foreclosing Party.
10. BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.
11. BOUNDARY LINES: The lines drawn on the aerial photograph are for Marking purposes only - refer to a survey for the exact lines.